Are you an aspiring cake maker? If you have ever wanted to learn how our delicious cakes are made, why not learn from the mastermind behind K&C himself, Gerhard Jenne!
As the founder of Konditor & Cook, Gerhard is one of London's foremost cake experts and has helped revolutionise cake-making in the UK over the last 20 years. Along the way he has made cakes for celebrities such as Tina Turner & Sir Terence Conran with numerous TV appearances.
The class promises to be a day to remember, filled with fun, laughter and lots of great tips to take away to impress your family and friends.
Gerhard will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and encourages you to bring your own ideas so you can develop your own distinctive approach to cake decorating and create the cakes you have always dreamed of!
During the class, you will learn how to:
- Design and decorate a 7" Curly Whirly cake with Gerhard's expertise
- Mix your own icing colours to create a unique palette
- How to make grease-proof paper piping bags
- How to create hand piped designs more effectively and write with icing on biscuits
- How to use different consistency of icing to create different effects such as "flooding"
- Crafte marzipan decorations to make your cakes stand out
- The story of K&C through a cake tasting of our most iconic bakes
- Lots of tips and tricks to make your future cakes a success
For more info on Cake School, see our brochure.
Any Changes made to a Cake School booking will be subject to a £5 administration fee. Depending on how much notice you give we can offer different options, please see details here. We will always try to help but any amendments or cancellations with less then a weeks' notice are not possible.